- Login: dan
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 13.04.2016
- Last connection: 17.12.2020
|RhodeCode Appenlight||Developer+, Developer, Reporter||07.06.2016|
|RhodeCode CE/EE||Manager, Developer, Reporter||13.04.2016|
|RhodeCode Control||Developer, Reporter||13.04.2016|
- 09:47 RhodeCode CE/EE Bug #5636: Remap and Rescan 500 Internal Server Error
- Thanks for reporting this, indeed it's a bug. Here's a proper patch to fix it.
diff --git a/rhodecode/model/p...
- 17:05 RhodeCode CE/EE Feature #5631: Change target of PR
- This is currently not possible. This is an interesting concept for us to look at.
In the meantime you could do thi...
- 08:58 RhodeCode CE/EE Bug #5629: Diff truncated on small files
- The Global limit is due to hwo diffs are processed, we generate a single diff for changes for multiple files. We'll t...
- 23:01 RhodeCode CE/EE Bug #5630: Inline comments do not follow the line of code
Do you have enabled the `Invalidate and relocate inline comments during update` option ?
- 20:58 RhodeCode CE/EE Bug #5629: Diff truncated on small files
- Hi Oliver,
The current logic is that the diff is considered truncated with the above message if the sum of all cha...
- 18:37 RhodeCode CE/EE Feature #5611: Add information "is the pull request up to date?" in the PR page
- Yes we'll now show this on a pull request view if it's outdated.
- 17:42 RhodeCode CE/EE Feature #5611: Add information "is the pull request up to date?" in the PR page
- If you update a pull-request, here's an example general comment that is submitted after.
- 11:53 RhodeCode CE/EE Feature #5615: Misleading message in PR diff view "File was deleted in this version"
- This is our current proposal, let us know what do you think?
- 16:43 RhodeCode CE/EE Feature #5611: Add information "is the pull request up to date?" in the PR page
- We've decided to add this feature but in simpler mode. From 4.19.X release on PR page, we'll show info about source/t...
- 01:14 RhodeCode CE/EE Feature #5583: rcextensions hook for pull request comment
- We've built a *proper* rcextensions logic for this now. Thanks for this ticket, it really helped us understand this c...
Also available in: Atom