- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 13.04.2016
- Last connection: 30.01.2019
- 17:43 RhodeCode CE/EE Support #5527 (New): API: expose human readable failure reason
- Currently API returns something like this:
- 12:38 RhodeCode CE/EE Support #5516: Cannot log into RhodeCode
- Hi Thierry,
the in  returns a list of all connected repository groups. You have to repeat the operation 2,6,7 f...
- 16:40 RhodeCode CE/EE Support #5516: Cannot log into RhodeCode
- Please try to find the rccontrol-profile inside you machine that runs rhodecode.
You can use this command:
- 16:25 RhodeCode CE/EE Support #5516: Cannot log into RhodeCode
Probably rccontrol isn't linked via your shell, normally installer does, not sure why that isn't the case her...
- 12:55 RhodeCode CE/EE Support #5516: Cannot log into RhodeCode
- Hi Thierry,
This is a known problem in RhodeCode pre 4.13 releases. It's an artifact of single user having more th...
- 15:51 RhodeCode CE/EE Bug #5515 (In Progress): PR default reviewer is incorrect
- Ok, confirmed that we use the "current" user instead of target repo owner. Actually in EE edition it's fine, it's a m...
- 21:01 RhodeCode CE/EE Bug #5515: PR default reviewer is incorrect
- Are you sure that during your test you didn't use the same account?
e.g if owner of REPO1 is 'admin1' and owner o...
- 19:06 RhodeCode CE/EE Bug #5513 (Resolved): Gist: GitHub flavoured markdown gist creation fails
- This must the artifact from the previous installation or upgrade. It means before public gists were created inside th...
- 11:25 RhodeCode CE/EE Feature #5511: New feature to synchronize the fork with the remote repo from the summary page
- @marcink, lets try to get this into next release. You've been talking about this for some time
- 11:24 RhodeCode CE/EE Feature #5511: New feature to synchronize the fork with the remote repo from the summary page
Thanks for this proposal. This is actually something we've been thinking for some time already. see https://is...
Also available in: Atom