- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 13.04.2016
- Last connection: 02.04.2020
- 23:45 RhodeCode CE/EE Bug #5606: SVN + ssh subdirectory failure
- Regarding the locales, maybe this is related to this: https://docs.rhodecode.com/RhodeCode-Enterprise/known-issues/kn...
- 14:34 RhodeCode CE/EE Bug #5610 (In Progress): Files navigation looses the at=<name> marker
- During investigation of #5599 we also discovered that the ?at= GET marker that indicates current reference we're brow...
- 16:38 RhodeCode CE/EE Bug #5599 (In Progress): SVN navigation to trunk fails
- Yes confirmed this unexpectedly generates a 404 response.
Currently we're verifying this, will update once we foun...
- 20:50 RhodeCode CE/EE Feature #5602: Copy full path only copies partial
- Looking at this i think we can do better here:
Since the Path is copy&clickable (see screenshot) it would be good ...
- 17:43 RhodeCode CE/EE Support #5527 (New): API: expose human readable failure reason
- Currently API returns something like this:
- 12:38 RhodeCode CE/EE Support #5516: Cannot log into RhodeCode
- Hi Thierry,
the in  returns a list of all connected repository groups. You have to repeat the operation 2,6,7 f...
- 16:40 RhodeCode CE/EE Support #5516: Cannot log into RhodeCode
- Please try to find the rccontrol-profile inside you machine that runs rhodecode.
You can use this command:
- 16:25 RhodeCode CE/EE Support #5516: Cannot log into RhodeCode
Probably rccontrol isn't linked via your shell, normally installer does, not sure why that isn't the case her...
- 12:55 RhodeCode CE/EE Support #5516: Cannot log into RhodeCode
- Hi Thierry,
This is a known problem in RhodeCode pre 4.13 releases. It's an artifact of single user having more th...
- 15:51 RhodeCode CE/EE Bug #5515 (In Progress): PR default reviewer is incorrect
- Ok, confirmed that we use the "current" user instead of target repo owner. Actually in EE edition it's fine, it's a m...
Also available in: Atom