- Login: olivren
- Registered on: 21.04.2019
- Last connection: 08.12.2020
- 11:25 RhodeCode CE/EE Bug #5630: Inline comments do not follow the line of code
- Oh right, I remember I changed this setting a long time ago. I remember I was not happy with its behavior, but I forg...
- 17:13 RhodeCode CE/EE Bug #5630: Inline comments do not follow the line of code
- On a related note, I have an inline comment on a line that was later removed by a PR update. The comment is still the...
- 16:35 RhodeCode CE/EE Bug #5630 (New): Inline comments do not follow the line of code
- It seems to me that inline comments are attached to a specific line number, instead of a specific line of code. I com...
- 16:29 RhodeCode CE/EE Bug #5629: Diff truncated on small files
- Thank you. I will set a very big value for the global cutoff limit, and leave the per-file limit as is. In my opinion...
- 19:21 RhodeCode CE/EE Bug #5629 (New): Diff truncated on small files
- I have a PR with 177 file changes (additions, modifications and removals). It's mostly C++ python and XML files, but ...
- 20:04 RhodeCode CE/EE Bug #5620: Regression of mail rendering in Thunderbird
- 01:34 RhodeCode CE/EE Bug #5620 (Resolved): Regression of mail rendering in Thunderbird
- I just upgraded from RhodeCode 4.18.2 to 4.19.1, and all the new notification mails I receive from RhodeCode are now ...
- 18:04 RhodeCode CE/EE Feature #5611: Add information "is the pull request up to date?" in the PR page
- Oh ok. I thought you were talking about the "is the PR outdated?" information, not the details of the changes. Yes, t...
- 13:43 RhodeCode CE/EE Feature #5614: Show context function name in hg diffs
- Awesome, thanks!
- 13:42 RhodeCode CE/EE Feature #5583: rcextensions hook for pull request comment
- This looks great ! Thanks !
Also available in: Atom