SVN navigation to trunk fails
In an SVN repository navigation fails when trying to navigate to the version of the file on the trunk.
- Setup SVN repository with normal layout: branches, tags, trunk
- Create a file trunk/test_4.txt and commit multiple changes to it
- Navigate to view a non-HEAD revision (assume HEAD is revision 20, but view revision 18) - example: https://XXXXX/playground/testrepo/files/18/trunk/test_4.txt
- In the left hand side from the revision list choose 'trunk' and the URL generated link is wrong - https://etsgit.gvl.is.l-3com.com/playground/testrepo/files/trunk/test_4.txt@20/trunk/test_4.txt
- If I manually edit the address to the following then it workshttps://etsgit.gvl.is.l-3com.com/playground/testrepo/files/20/trunk/test_4.txt:
I have not been able to reproduce this with a Git repository.
Version: RhodeCode Enterprise 4.18.2 Community Edition
#5 Updated by Redmine Integration 7 months ago
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
78ed043951ed by Daniel Dourvaris email@example.com on
default branch changed this issue.
d4e644bf0e39 by Daniel Dourvaris firstname.lastname@example.org on
default branch references this issue.