Marcin Kuzminski [staff]
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 26.08.2014
- Last connection: 19.09.2019
- 21:12 RhodeCode CE/EE Bug #5567 (In Progress): Error after PR was updated
- Hi Sebastian,
Thanks for reporting this we'll fix that in the next release, it's an edge case for outdated files t...
- 15:40 RhodeCode CE/EE Bug #5507 (Resolved): Markdown rendering needs improvement
- 17:38 RhodeCode CE/EE Bug #5561: PR diff doesn't update when target changes
- > I meant to say the step where the master branch of the target repository is updated.
There's a logic when you hi...
- 14:34 RhodeCode CE/EE Bug #5561: PR diff doesn't update when target changes
- Yes, so if the "new" PR diff is also considered incorrect this is a different problem. The main assumption till now w...
- 14:09 RhodeCode CE/EE Bug #5561: PR diff doesn't update when target changes
- Yes, can you delete this file (It's just a diff copy, it will be recreated on the first visit) and check the diff aga...
- 13:50 RhodeCode CE/EE Bug #5561: PR diff doesn't update when target changes
- Just to take one item from the equation, in repository settings (the target repo) under `caches` > `Diff Caches` can ...
- 21:59 RhodeCode CE/EE Bug #5561: PR diff doesn't update when target changes
- Hi Evan,
Have you tried to force refresh the PR using the merge box ? Since 4.17.X there's a special link to refre...
- 10:38 RhodeCode CE/EE Bug #5560 (New): Check all permission API function to flush caches for auth_perms
- *This is a public ticket for support submission*
We've got a potential problem of cache invalidation for API calls...
- 10:33 RhodeCode CE/EE Bug #5553: Exceptions Tracker - Exception ID: 140095575901360 after upgrade to the lastes version
Sorry for the lack of reply. Please check if this helps: https://community.rhodecode.com/t/release-4-13-x-unic...
- 12:30 RhodeCode CE/EE Bug #5557: Consider removing slashes from the RSS feed names
- Actually when i think about this we should leaverage repo UID for this. Because even now if a repository is renamed/r...
Also available in: Atom