Marcin Kuzminski [staff]
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 26.08.2014
- Last connection: 21.11.2019
- 11:14 RhodeCode CE/EE Bug #5573: Wrong notification Base Url for Email-Integrations
- Hi Alessandro,
The setting for this is follwing variable in rhodecode.ini
## URL at which the application...
- 17:58 RhodeCode CE/EE Bug #5567 (Resolved): Error after PR was updated
- release 4.17.4 is out fixing this issue.
- 12:38 RhodeCode CE/EE Bug #5571 (Resolved): redmine does not work with firefox any more
- Sorry about that, nginx hiccup. Fixed !
- 14:15 RhodeCode CE/EE Bug #5567: Error after PR was updated
- We're going to release a bugfix release this week that along other things will address this issue, if you can wait a ...
- 14:50 RhodeCode CE/EE Bug #5570: Remap repositories always fail in RhodeCode community
- Seems one of the repositories is corrupted as reflected in:
RevlogError: index 00changelog.i is corrupted
- 21:12 RhodeCode CE/EE Bug #5567 (In Progress): Error after PR was updated
- Hi Sebastian,
Thanks for reporting this we'll fix that in the next release, it's an edge case for outdated files t...
- 15:40 RhodeCode CE/EE Bug #5507 (Resolved): Markdown rendering needs improvement
- 17:38 RhodeCode CE/EE Bug #5561: PR diff doesn't update when target changes
- > I meant to say the step where the master branch of the target repository is updated.
There's a logic when you hi...
- 14:34 RhodeCode CE/EE Bug #5561: PR diff doesn't update when target changes
- Yes, so if the "new" PR diff is also considered incorrect this is a different problem. The main assumption till now w...
- 14:09 RhodeCode CE/EE Bug #5561: PR diff doesn't update when target changes
- Yes, can you delete this file (It's just a diff copy, it will be recreated on the first visit) and check the diff aga...
Also available in: Atom