Marcin Kuzminski [staff]
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 26.08.2014
- Last connection: 25.03.2020
- 22:08 RhodeCode CE/EE Support #5609 (Resolved): Change git diff algorithm
- We use a pygit2/libgit2 for diffs, there's no support for diff algorithm there.
- 00:42 RhodeCode CE/EE Bug #5607: Concurrent web UI edit failure
- There was a related task for this problem with a background Ajax check to validate head commit. Let us check this, an...
- 00:40 RhodeCode CE/EE Bug #5606: SVN + ssh subdirectory failure
To be honest, this depends on the priority we put onto this, so far we've got 1 more customer we promised to work...
- 00:00 RhodeCode CE/EE Bug #5606: SVN + ssh subdirectory failure
- It's a known issue that currently the SSH backend has some overhead. (git remote show origin takes ~3s against our pu...
- 23:34 RhodeCode CE/EE Bug #5606: SVN + ssh subdirectory failure
- @Luke Mauldin in your organization case, do you only now started to test SSH+SVN ?
- 23:23 RhodeCode CE/EE Bug #5606: SVN + ssh subdirectory failure
- Yes, unfortunately, this was broken for *all* users.
We're actually surprised this wasn't reported before.
- 22:31 RhodeCode CE/EE Bug #5606: SVN + ssh subdirectory failure
- Confirmed, we'll do a fix asap.
note: probably we should do a bugfix release just for this...
- 11:42 RhodeCode CE/EE Bug #5605: Cannot set subversion compatibility to 1.10
- AFAIR from SVN 1.8 onwards there were no file system changes so having pre-1.10-compatible doesn't make any difference.
- 11:16 RhodeCode CE/EE Feature #5603 (Resolved): Code search - highlight matching search terms
- 00:26 RhodeCode CE/EE Feature #5602: Copy full path only copies partial
- I think this is not intuitive, also changes existing behaviour which we should just now change. I think it makes sens...
Also available in: Atom