Marcin Kuzminski [staff]
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 26.08.2014
- Last connection: 21.03.2019
- 14:19 RhodeCode CE/EE Feature #5548: Initial Search API
- Thanks for the contribution, can you share a bit how do you use it?
We're always eager to learn use cases for new f...
- 23:05 RhodeCode CE/EE Support #5546 (Resolved): experiments with mercurial 4.9
- Latest dev code is now running against hg 4.9 and code.rhodecode.com has sparserevlog requirement enabled
- 17:17 RhodeCode CE/EE Support #5546: experiments with mercurial 4.9
- Hi Andras,
We're working since long time to bring Mercurial above 4.6 support. The problem is that 4.7+ did major ...
- 08:55 RhodeCode CE/EE Bug #5513 (In Progress): Gist: GitHub flavoured markdown gist creation fails
- COnfirmed, looks like the sandboxer is to strict and removes "checked" attribute :(
We'll fix this in 4.16.1
- 10:09 RhodeCode CE/EE Support #5544 (Resolved): Use of authentication token with LDAP account results in account lockout when max bad password attempts are configured in LDAP
- I belive there's some caches, best to restart that should invalidate cache for the settings.
- 23:14 RhodeCode CE/EE Support #5544: Use of authentication token with LDAP account results in account lockout when max bad password attempts are configured in LDAP
- Hi John,
Yes indeed there's a simple way to configure the order. In the authentication plugin administration scree...
- 21:52 RhodeCode CE/EE Feature #5536 (Resolved): Ability to disable server-side SSH key generation
- Thanks for your contribution, it's now a part of 4.16 release.
Some note on pycrypto, we updated sshpubkeys libr...
- 17:11 RhodeCode CE/EE Support #5541: SVN Settings: Repository Patterns
- Markus -
Ok this is now clear, i indeed was confused by that i didn't know you're talking about a single reposito...
- 16:25 RhodeCode CE/EE Bug #5540: Rhode Code 4.15.2 VCS Caching(?) behaviour
- Dear Markus -
Our hooks are a simple self-contained python script. I believe in the case of your perl custom SVN ...
- 18:15 RhodeCode CE/EE Support #5541: SVN Settings: Repository Patterns
- Hi Markus,
each repository inherits its settings from the global ones, if you set the global VCS SVN patterns they...
Also available in: Atom