Marcin Kuzminski [staff]
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 26.08.2014
- Last connection: 14.05.2019
- 17:12 RhodeCode CE/EE Bug #5550: 500 Internal Server Error | The server has either erred or is incapable of performing the requested operation.
- Hi Thierry,
can you check the logs for exceptions ?
Alternatively, if you use version 4.15 or later, you can che...
- 18:08 RhodeCode CE/EE Support #5395 (Resolved): Svn protocols and performance
So when it comes to SVN performance we did few iterations and it's significantly faster now then e.g version 4...
- 11:56 RhodeCode CE/EE Bug #5494: rccontrol's python package management causes slow VCS SSH
- Can you describe your use case, and why this is important for you?
There are already some changes in the code we...
- 12:40 RhodeCode CE/EE Bug #5494: rccontrol's python package management causes slow VCS SSH
We haven't worked on those parts since it contributes to roughly 10% of the execution time of the ssh-wrapper....
- 09:18 RhodeCode CE/EE Support #5546: experiments with mercurial 4.9
- I've seen in our audit logs that you have successfully logged in using `andras.kaptas` is that correct ?
- 16:01 RhodeCode CE/EE Support #5546: experiments with mercurial 4.9
- Hi Andras,
We've another dev internal repos we use until it gets synced with the public one. I gave you access to ...
- 14:19 RhodeCode CE/EE Feature #5548: Initial Search API
- Thanks for the contribution, can you share a bit how do you use it?
We're always eager to learn use cases for new f...
- 23:05 RhodeCode CE/EE Support #5546 (Resolved): experiments with mercurial 4.9
- Latest dev code is now running against hg 4.9 and code.rhodecode.com has sparserevlog requirement enabled
- 17:17 RhodeCode CE/EE Support #5546: experiments with mercurial 4.9
- Hi Andras,
We're working since long time to bring Mercurial above 4.6 support. The problem is that 4.7+ did major ...
- 08:55 RhodeCode CE/EE Bug #5513 (In Progress): Gist: GitHub flavoured markdown gist creation fails
- COnfirmed, looks like the sandboxer is to strict and removes "checked" attribute :(
We'll fix this in 4.16.1
Also available in: Atom