Marcin Kuzminski [staff]
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 26.08.2014
- Last connection: 19.07.2019
- 10:33 RhodeCode CE/EE Bug #5553: Exceptions Tracker - Exception ID: 140095575901360 after upgrade to the lastes version
Sorry for the lack of reply. Please check if this helps: https://community.rhodecode.com/t/release-4-13-x-unic...
- 12:30 RhodeCode CE/EE Bug #5557: Consider removing slashes from the RSS feed names
- Actually when i think about this we should leaverage repo UID for this. Because even now if a repository is renamed/r...
- 11:57 RhodeCode CE/EE Bug #5555: Making Repository Public does not update the Default User Permissions
- I see the problem that things get set up in a way that is hidden from the users.
What if we show additional messa...
- 10:06 RhodeCode CE/EE Bug #5555: Making Repository Public does not update the Default User Permissions
- Hi Ricardo,
This is an expected result. We set default user permissions to 'none' during setting private repositor...
- 22:11 RhodeCode CE/EE Bug #5556: After upgrade RhodeCode Enterprise, pull request via API adds repo owner as default reviewer
- The code-review functionality requires reviewers to be present. During creation please specify manually reviewers to ...
- 17:05 RhodeCode CE/EE Bug #5399: Issues with Git LFS integration
- Yes, it seems that your fix just allowed communication over http. We discovered that the LFS object urls generated th...
- 14:42 RhodeCode CE/EE Bug #5399 (In Progress): Issues with Git LFS integration
- Confirmed it's a bug, and we'll add a proper fix to the next release.
- 14:18 RhodeCode CE/EE Bug #5399: Issues with Git LFS integration
- You could try to modify that inside vcsserver source code followed by restart of vcsserver
- 14:15 RhodeCode CE/EE Bug #5399: Issues with Git LFS integration
- On second thought it might be actually a problem with RhodeCode.
Since vcsserver <-> rc communicate over http the...
- 14:08 RhodeCode CE/EE Bug #5399: Issues with Git LFS integration
Thanks for the provided details. Our GIT-LFS server doesn't generate any 3XX codes at all: https://code.rhodec...
Also available in: Atom