Marcin Kuzminski [CTO]
- Login: marcink
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 26.08.2014
- Last connection: 12.01.2021
|Documentation||Manager, Developer, Reporter||12.11.2014|
- 23:00 RhodeCode CE/EE Bug #5651: Pull requests can get stuck if the diff is too large (it was created by mistake but we can't open it to delete it)
- I think we for 4.23.X optimized the metadata column and it shouldn't be so big that it would not fit into the DB. But...
- 07:49 RhodeCode CE/EE Feature #5642 (In Progress): pull request version column in commit list
- 23:08 RhodeCode CE/EE Bug #5649 (New): test-file-upload
- 16:09 RhodeCode CE/EE Bug #5645: Rhodecode returns 400 Bad request on huge mercurial repos
- This could be related to the issues with NGINX or Apache rather then RhodeCode
- 23:50 RhodeCode CE/EE Feature #5642: pull request version column in commit list
- Visually this would be challanging, especially when you squash, reorder, or force push commits.
That said each PR ...
- 22:30 RhodeCode CE/EE Feature #5635 (Resolved): Remember column sorted by of the "Pull Requests You Participate In" table
- 22:30 RhodeCode CE/EE Feature #5635: Remember column sorted by of the "Pull Requests You Participate In" table
- It's included in 4.23 as Pull requests: save permanently the state if sorting columns for pull-request grids.
- 09:05 RhodeCode CE/EE Bug #5636: Remap and Rescan 500 Internal Server Error
- We'll look into this.
- 20:01 RhodeCode CE/EE Feature #5635: Remember column sorted by of the "Pull Requests You Participate In" table
- This makes a lot of sense, we've recantly added few of such per-user based settings, we'll add this to the next relea...
- 22:17 RhodeCode CE/EE Bug #5633: Moderately large pull requests fail because inefficient use of reviewer_data_json column in pull_requests table
- I Think you'd need to stop all traffic from RhodeCode (stop it completly) and then do the column alter
Also available in: Atom