- Login: lukemauldin
- Registered on: 27.03.2020
- Last connection: 28.04.2020
- 03:29 RhodeCode CE/EE Bug #5606: SVN + ssh subdirectory failure
- I edited my supervisor.ini to include the following and restarted using the commands you provided and still received ...
- 00:08 RhodeCode CE/EE Bug #5606: SVN + ssh subdirectory failure
- I added the line below to my systemd unit file and restarted the server and still get the error.
- 00:07 RhodeCode CE/EE Bug #5606: SVN + ssh subdirectory failure
- I downloaded the locale package and added it both to the systemd startup script and the supervisor.ini file and reboo...
- 20:55 RhodeCode CE/EE Support #5609: Change git diff algorithm
- Is there a way to change the git diff algorithm that is used? With standard git, I can update the algorithm by updat...
- 20:53 RhodeCode CE/EE Support #5609 (Resolved): Change git diff algorithm
- 18:21 RhodeCode CE/EE Bug #5608: svn+ssh user set incorrectly
- That worked. Thank you!
- 17:06 RhodeCode CE/EE Bug #5608: svn+ssh user set incorrectly
- More info from svn info:
❰mauldinl❙/tmp/teststructure_ssh❱✔≻ svn info
Working Copy Root Path: /tmp/te...
- 17:04 RhodeCode CE/EE Bug #5608 (Resolved): svn+ssh user set incorrectly
1. Create a repository `teststructure`
2. Checkout the repository via svn+ssh
3. Add a file commit it
- 16:16 RhodeCode CE/EE Bug #5599: SVN navigation to trunk fails
- Is there any update on this? Have you been able to reproduce it?
- 16:11 RhodeCode CE/EE Bug #5606: SVN + ssh subdirectory failure
- I applied the fix locally and it resolved my issue. Thank you very much. I do not know if this is related or not, b...
Also available in: Atom