Allow flash messages to be permanently surpressed
[tenderapp] report: https://rhodecode.tenderapp.com/help/discussions/dedicated-support/413 reported by user: alan.budden
Is there any way to (permanently) remove the error message shown in the attached screenshot? We've bought what we currently believe is the right number of licences for the number of users. When we get more users (probably next year), we'll buy more licences. I don't really need to be reminded of the fact that I bought exactly the right number of licences every time I visit the server.
Clicking the cross removes the message, but as soon as I go to a different page on the site, it comes back again.
I know this is a minor cosmetic detail, but a big red error box never looks good on your source code server!
#1 Updated by Marcin Kuzminski [staff] over 3 years ago
- Target version set to v4.5
This is currently not SUPPORTED, i think an easy fix would be:
- add special ID elements into the license warnings/errors, those ID would be generated only based on the user-limit, eg error-user-limit-40 where 40 is the limit.
- then if users want they can HIDE this using header/footer custom scripts and add simply $('#error-user-limit-40').hide()
#3 Updated by Marcin Kuzminski [staff] over 3 years ago
- Subject changed from Error message to Allow flash messages to be permanently surpressed
- File Screen Shot 2016-10-07 at 18.59.34.png Screen Shot 2016-10-07 at 18.59.34.png added
It becomes now in 4.5 a critical issuee that will prevent users from using nav since it covers the screen and it shows on each screen.
We really need a way to turn them off completly