- Login: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 12.04.2016
- Last connection: 28.07.2022
- 15:01 RhodeCode Tools Bug #5450: rhodecode-api get_license_info no longer works
- Hi, finally got the chance to get back on this matter. We are running rhodecode 4.12.2 and rhodecode-api v0.14.1.
- 17:29 RhodeCode CE/EE Feature #5469: elastisearch >2.x not supported ?
- good to know :)
that's not urgent but the 2.x seems to be on its way to deprecation so I was going to upgrade this ...
- 15:36 RhodeCode CE/EE Feature #5469 (Resolved): elastisearch >2.x not supported ?
- can you confirm that rhodecode index module does not support elasticsearch > 2.x ?
I was expecting to bump to a stab...
- 18:16 RhodeCode Tools Bug #5450 (New): rhodecode-api get_license_info no longer works
- I just noticed that but it seems the method get_license_info no longer works in the api.
I get the same error using ...
- 18:10 RhodeCode CE/EE Feature #5389: usergroup autocompletion when adding a permission does not work when not direct member of allowed group
- Ok, I had to start from scratch to be more clear and that opened my eyes on a discrepancy in my default permissions s...
- 15:19 RhodeCode CE/EE Feature #5389 (Closed): usergroup autocompletion when adding a permission does not work when not direct member of allowed group
- Usergroup A has read permissions set to another usergroup B containing both usergroups and users.
When trying to add...
- 17:05 RhodeCode CE/EE Feature #3472: Expose unified hooks that can be used in SSH backend
- Marcin Kuzminski [staff] wrote:
> I think we can use 4.1 http hooks to be called from the SSH backends and then have...
Also available in: Atom