- Login: cybik
- Registered on: 08.04.2020
- Last connection: 26.10.2020
- 19:33 RhodeCode CE/EE Bug #5619 (Resolved): Setting Landing Commit to SVN Trunk results in Files tab hitting a 404
- # What Happens
On SVN repositories, if I set the *Landing Commit* [in *Repository Settings*] to trunk (admittedly ...
- 02:25 RhodeCode CE/EE Feature #5613: Feature Request: Issue tracker link in new tab/window
- Here's a quick example diff.
- 23:01 RhodeCode CE/EE Feature #5613 (New): Feature Request: Issue tracker link in new tab/window
- Right now the Issue Tracker auto-links open in the same browser tab/window.
It would be nice to have the option (a...
- 19:01 RhodeCode CE/EE Bug #5612: CPU cores getting maxed out by VCSServer on Repository Size request
- Additional detail I should have mentioned: the freshly imported SVN repository is known to be fairly big - gigantic, ...
- 18:57 RhodeCode CE/EE Bug #5612 (New): CPU cores getting maxed out by VCSServer on Repository Size request
- Please note that this happens on a RhodeCode CE instance, running the latest RhodeCode code, but running on a Virtual...
Also available in: Atom