- Login: defensivewinger
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 23.08.2018
- Last connection: 30.10.2018
- 16:29 RhodeCode CE/EE Support #5503: failed to upgrade to 4.13.3
- Seeing some of the indexes on the source database it seems the migration plan needs modification.
Here is the goal...
- 15:19 RhodeCode CE/EE Support #5503: failed to upgrade to 4.13.3
- The migration includes a "create no indexes" as per the sqlite to postgres example on the wiki.
Are there any other ...
- 15:05 RhodeCode CE/EE Support #5503: failed to upgrade to 4.13.3
- Is this what you are looking for:
rhodecode=> \d repositories_repo_id_seq
- 21:32 RhodeCode CE/EE Support #5503 (New): failed to upgrade to 4.13.3
- Upgrading from 4.11.6 to 4.13.3
rccontrol from 1.17.1 to 1.19.2
vcsserver-1 from 4.11.6 to 4.13.3 works
- 22:39 RhodeCode CE/EE Support #5499: ERROR [celery.worker.consumer.consumer] consumer: Cannot connect
- I am basicly following this to go from one server to another (rhel6 to rhel7):
- 22:22 RhodeCode CE/EE Support #5499 (New): ERROR [celery.worker.consumer.consumer] consumer: Cannot connect
- rabbitmq-server seems to be complaining about the parameters sent to it (exception error bad argument).
- 22:09 RhodeCode CE/EE Support #5495: ldap to crowd users_groups sync source
- As I learn a bit more I am able to make the bulk change this way:
$ rccontrol ishell enterprise-1
In : %cpas...
- 21:12 RhodeCode CE/EE Support #5497 (New): hg push hangs
- Not sure where to go next on debugging this.
The push actually makes it into the repo. The client that initiated ...
- 21:17 RhodeCode CE/EE Support #5496: database migration 4.11.6 mysql to 4.12.4 postgres
- Thanks, I'll adjust my process to upgrade the source instance before migration.
- 21:10 RhodeCode CE/EE Support #5496 (New): database migration 4.11.6 mysql to 4.12.4 postgres
- Stand up a new 4.12.4 using postgres
Migrate data from 4.11.6 using mysql to this new 4.12.4 using postgres
Also available in: Atom