[ux, renderering] Consistent formatting on text fields.
Currently we have various fields formatted and wrapped in markdown formatters.
- For comments we use rst or MD formatter
- For Commit messages we use urlify_commit_Message
- for readme we use formatter based on the file extensions
- for Pull requests we use Markdown/rst formatters
Some of those formatters are inconsistent, ie commit messages vs commit commits. We need a quick iteration and find a subset that would make all those behave consistent.
Functionality within text fields which should be included:
- consistent formatting based on chosen renderer in _admin/settings/visual
- issue tracker patterns
- linkification of urls