- Login: sebels
- Registered on: 19.09.2019
- Last connection: 09.04.2021
- 15:09 RhodeCode CE/EE Bug #5657 (New): Error in maintenance page
- Going to the maintenance page of a repo in community edition of 4.24.1 results in:
- 15:07 RhodeCode CE/EE Bug #5656 (Resolved): Error for branch permission page
- Even tho we don't use it, I found that going to the branch permission page in the community edition installation exce...
- 12:14 RhodeCode CE/EE Bug #5655 (Resolved): New public gist's id is always auto generated
- I think this might be a bug, but could also be intended bahaviour.
click "new gist"
enter anything for Gist id
- 12:10 RhodeCode CE/EE Bug #5654 (New): Comment formatting broken when containing @ in a code block
when adding a comment in a review and the comment contains a code block and the code block contains a @, i ...
- 10:42 RhodeCode CE/EE Bug #5644 (New): PR inks to comments not working if files are collapsed
- As a reviewer I receive email notifications about comments on PRs I am involved with. The emails contain links like "...
- 10:36 RhodeCode CE/EE Feature #5643 (Resolved): jump to bottom of review
- As a reviewer I often find myself with a large PR with many files changed, resulting in long PR pages. I scroll to th...
- 10:22 RhodeCode CE/EE Feature #5642 (Resolved): pull request version column in commit list
- As a reviewer I often find myself checking single commits between two versions of a PR. Normally I would click "show ...
- 20:53 RhodeCode CE/EE Feature #5641 (New): "Add draft" / (x) button usability
great feature addition with the draft comments! Much appreciated!
I think the UX would be better if either:
- 20:48 RhodeCode CE/EE Feature #5635: Remember column sorted by of the "Pull Requests You Participate In" table
- Hey, I cannot seem to find it in the new release. What page would this be on?
- 18:07 RhodeCode CE/EE Feature #5635 (Resolved): Remember column sorted by of the "Pull Requests You Participate In" table
- Current behaviour:
The table is sorted by PR Id by default every time the page reloads.
Also available in: Atom