- 22:19 RhodeCode CE/EE Bug #5559 (New): Timezone handling issue on repos list
- Timestamps for changes in repository/repository list is incorrectly handled.
Have seen this on both on-prem instance...
- 21:53 RhodeCode CE/EE Bug #5558 (Resolved): Commit compare window covers text
- Commit compare window covers text
Seen on pre-pull-request commit or when hitting "compare origin on a fork reposito...
- 14:45 RhodeCode Control Feature #5534: extract/preload subcommand
- This came to mind randomly - a function like this should not (by default or as an option) blindly trust existing syml...
- 15:52 RhodeCode CE/EE Feature #5536: Ability to disable server-side SSH key generation
My reasoning for this request boils down to
- some consider private keys should never be outside of the owner's...
- 19:42 RhodeCode CE/EE Feature #5536 (Resolved): Ability to disable server-side SSH key generation
- Generating a private/public SSH key pair may be user-friendly, but shipping this from the server can pose security co...
- 21:12 RhodeCode Control Bug #5535 (New): improper rollback on upgrade failure
- Behaviour probably not strictly related to version, but for context. (I accept that those old versions are no longer ...
- 20:22 RhodeCode Control Feature #5534 (New): extract/preload subcommand
- Per documentation, restoring an instance involves creating a new instance and replacing files.
Assuming one is resto...
- 20:00 RhodeCode Control Feature #5533: Support busybox tar
- I'm referring to the installer. I forgot to write that. My target is alpine and other busybox based distros.
- 19:51 RhodeCode Control Feature #5533 (In Progress): Support busybox tar
- Busybox tar does not handle --usage(as GNU tar does).
Switching rccontrol from
Also available in: Atom