auto-build SVN apache paths
Currently there's a manual step requiring to adjust paths that map our apache proxy to filesystem.
- firstly each repository groups needs to be created
- secondly in case the storage data changes all apth needs to be adjusted.
It'll be great if we can build a file that generates full tree of repo groups + root location and make it in a format you could simply include in apache. That would greatly improve UX on how we support SVN repositories
- Implement a command that generates the apache svn proxy config for the current repo groups.
- Generated file should be placed next to the instance ini file
- Execute the command on each repo group change so that it is always up to date.
- Later on we want to include it into API and the web interface. This has to be considered during implementation.
#4 Updated by Martin Bornhold about 4 years ago
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
Implementation included in https://internal-code.rhodecode.com/rhodecode-enterprise-ce/pull-request/2502
#5 Updated by Redmine Integration about 4 years ago
pullrequest created, https://internal-code.rhodecode.com/rhodecode-enterprise-ce/pull-request/2535, (status: under_review)
#6 Updated by Redmine Integration about 4 years ago
Commit https://internal-code.rhodecode.com/rhodecode-enterprise-ce/changeset/61adadbc135c6abf4d136ce6ce758dc4159c6e9d references this issue
#7 Updated by Redmine Integration about 4 years ago
Commit https://internal-code.rhodecode.com/rhodecode-enterprise-ce/changeset/350122714e16d06e06915dbfad2e8803f7ab13d2 references this issue
#8 Updated by Redmine Integration about 4 years ago
pullrequest merged, https://internal-code.rhodecode.com/rhodecode-enterprise-ce/pull-request/2502, (status: approved)