[timestamps, ux] commit times are off by an hour 😱
When I make a commit and then go to the changelog, the most recent commit is shown an hour ahead, and the tooltip shows it as an hour behind.
See attached; commit was made at 12:21 and the changelog viewed less than a minute later. It should read "1m ago" and the tooltip "Thu, 24 Mar 2016 12:21:20".
I believe the problem is that the timeago date, is actually without timezone. We need to test and investigate this.
- Assignee set to Lisa Quatmann
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Assignee deleted (
- Status changed from In Progress to New
Putting back to "new" as this is not so simple. Hint: Marcin says that this is due to missing timezone info in our VCSLIB.
- Assignee set to Marcin Kuzminski [staff]
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Also available in: Atom